Saturday, May 12, 2007

Joe Biden: In His Own Words

Nothing I could write can spell it out more clearly...

Well, you know, I am one of the most important men in America... and it is nice of you to -- how the heck do you guys and women go through this, man, having all of us -- all 800 candidates showing up?


And I might add, folks, by the way, all foreign policy is – I love, now that I'm a so-called expert on foreign policy, I can introduce that way.


I've never gone anywhere in my life without the firefighters. I've never gone anywhere. From the time I went to Holy Rosary grade school, looking across the street to the Claymont Volunteer Fire Company in my town, to just a couple years ago, every single solitary place in my life, you guys have been. And I won't go into it, but both politically and personally you have been the centerpiece of everything I've done.


So the easy thing for you is, unlike the other candidates, you can endorse somebody else, that's not going to change my view of what I do, firefighters.
You could be against me -- it won't change my view. Nothing changes my view, because, as I said, you are -- you have just every place in my life. It's that important.


There's a saying that says -- excuse the point of personal privilege, and that's all personal.


enough said!

No comments: